Moving to Georgia? Let us introduce ourselves.
Congratulations! Georgia will be an outstanding place to call home. Before you make any decisions about your natural gas service, you need to know that in many areas of Georgia consumers can choose their supplier from a number of natural gas marketers certified by the Georgia Public Service Commission. (For more information about deregulation, click here.)
So. Why choose GNG?
There are many reasons to join the nearly half a million Georgians who have made us the leading gas marketer in the state. Our staff has years of experience providing reliable, competitively priced gas service to Georgia residents and businesses. Our customer care is focused on you. Natural gas is our only business, so it's no wonder we are considered the experts.
When you choose GNG, here's what you get:
- Competitive/Flexible Price Plans - We offer variable and fixed price plans, so it's easy to find a plan that fits your needs. For price plan information, click here.
- Easy Payment Options - Send us a check or money order by mail, pay by phone, or use one of our convenient pay stations. We also offer a Budget Billing Plan, which helps make your monthly gas payments more uniform throughout the year. For details about payment options, click here.
- Leading Customer Care - You can call our Customer Care Center during regular hours, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Call 770-850-6200 (inside Atlanta) or 1-877-850-6200 (toll-free outside Atlanta). Our friendly, knowledgeable customer care representatives will be glad to assist you. Our Interactive Voice Response system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide you such information as your account balance, the last payment received and much more.
GNG can help you get here.
Packing boxes and making moving arrangements can be confusing at best. To help you simplify your life, here are great resources that will make your move easier.
Moving tips, reminders and shortcuts - we've got loads of them:
- Detailed moving checklist
- Essential moving tips and reminders
- To help you get around:
- Georgia Navigator (real-time traffic)
- To find out more about Georgia:
- Census Bureau map of Georgia, including county by county facts
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Department of Economic Development
To change your address:
- Official USPS Change of Address Form